Monday, July 18, 2011

Open registration is... well, open


For those who have been waiting to register for the Confluence until after the "hotel package" was done, now's your chance.

I just saw the announcement that open registration has begun.

You can get there from here, if you want.

Now, personally, as I noted below, I think staying at the hotel will be a great part of the experience. It feels like you will be less at the "confluence" of things if you are not at the confluence, if you get my drift.

But, it could mean a savings of $400 or $500, so I get that. And for all of Tim Miller's students in and around San Diego, it might be hard to justify staying down at the beach.

Anyway, we'll try to keep our room open as much as possible for everyone.

Note: We've moved to http://theconfluencecountdown.com/.

No comments:

Post a Comment